Friday, March 29, 2013

{punch happy}

It is feeling a lot more like spring here in Michigan!  Warmer temps and sun make me a happy gal!  The flip flops are already out.  :)  It's Friday and that means I'm up on the Just Imagine Crafts blog today.
 
I have for you a pretty spring thank you card.  Simple, as always.  I used the amazing and easy to use Circle Cutter and the Kreaxions 4in 1 Punch #916 to make it.
 

Additional product: McGill Mini Heart Punch, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, MME papers, SRM Sticker sentiments, DMC floss, brad.
 
The "grass" is from the throwaway piece of the Kreaxions punch. I couldn't find a place for the sentiment to make me happy so I used the smallest sentiments I could find from the SRM We've got Your Borders Thank You set and added them to the leaves. 
 
 

 
I'm playing along with the Moxie Fab World blog Chevron Challenge.  Hope you get a chance to play along too!

Happy Friday, friends and happy punching!


5 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING how you used the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! More ways to incorporate my beloved butterflies! ;)

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! Way to use your punches...love the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jan! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy