Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{tiny}

I am up on the SRM blog today with a trio of Tiny Calendar projects!  These are some of my favorite stickers to work with.  They are small, hence the name, only measuring 1 inch by 1 inch. 
 
My first project is a tiny frame that the stickers can be easily changed month to month.
 
 
I used a 1 1/4" square punch on my piece of pattern paper. I then used my square scallop punch to punch around it.  I used the same punch on some white cardstock. I used small strips of foam tape on the sides and bottom to hold it together and form the frame.  I layered all of the tiny calendars on a transparency and cut them out. I adhered a magnet to the back so it can hang on the fridge or a message board. 
 
 
My second project is a matchbook calendar. 
 
 
I had some old blank postcards that I had bought at the office supply store a long time ago.  I used them for this project because they had a perforation and that was key to this project. (I know there used to be a punch of some sort that made a perforation, but the stores don't carry it anymore)  I cut 12 pieces about 2x1" big with the perforation about a 1/2" from the bottom.
 
 
I used adhesive at the very bottom to adhere them together.  I then fashioned a cover for it out of pattern paper covered card stock.  Adding some cute flair and the year sticker.  The whole thing closes with a magnet set and can be easily tossed in your purse.  As each month passes you tear off the old month.
 


Are you still with me?  :)  My final project with the Tiny Calendars is a mini album.
 

I combined the Tiny Calendars with some of the stickers from the Calendar Companion.   I layered the month stickers over the month icon stickers and added a photo from the month.  I added the month name and year to each page as well.
 

 

 
It is held together with a MME brad.  It measures about 1 1/2 x 5.  If you have made it to the end of this post - thank you!  *laugh* 
 
Happy Tuesday, friends. 


 

 


6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! These are AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeee them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny that def packs a punch! Thanks for the fab inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many deas, but I am off to create those magnets. What a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great projects!!! LOVE LOVE the mini album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suuuuuupercute! Really like the matchbook version. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy