Tuesday, October 16, 2012

{card sketch}

It is the middle of the month (again. how?) and that means Lucy has another fabulous card sketch over at My Sketch World!  This one is very versatile, but I made it pretty much as is because I had a cool star tag from Elle's Studio!
 
 

 
Happy Birthday
 

 
 
I cut the end off the sentiment tag and placed it on the other side of the star and added the white ends to give it a little more length and to contrast against the dark card stock.
 
Thanks for stopping by - have a great day, friends!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the star!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual you've rocked the sketch! I *so* love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bold card, and you rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy