Tuesday, August 28, 2012

{12 months}

It's my turn on the SRM blog today! I have always had a "thing" for calendars!  I love filling in the month with activities and appointments.  I love being able to look at a glance and see what is going on in the week ahead.  Using SRM stickers and a dry erase calendar, I have made a perpetual calendar that will make organizing my family's activities so easy!
 
 
I found a great dry erase calendar at my local office supply store, I have since seen something similar (and less expensive!) at Target.  I bought some magnet sheets and a role of magnets at my local craft supply store. I then adhered all of the stickers from the SRM Calendar Companion sheet and adhered them to white card stock.  I cut them out and added a small strip of magnet on the back of each one.  I adhered a full magnet sheet on the back of the calendar for storage of the pieces that I'm not using for any given month.  I also used the large Calendar Numbers.
 
 
SRM Calendar Companion Perpetual Calendar
 
 
 
Some details:
 
 
 
 
This is how I store all the pieces of the calendar:
 
 
SRM has a full compliment of stickers that could be used for this project!  This would be a fun project to do with your kids, it would be a wonderful monthly activity for them to set up their own calendar. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope happy finds you in the most meaningful of ways, friends!


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun project!!! Awesome calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh your calender is sooo fun!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea! Love this project Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on FB earlier and just fell in LOVE!!! This is JUST GORGEOUS!!!! AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy