Saturday, July 21, 2012

{sketch 3} msw

This week has brought us some much needed rain and a slight break in the high temps/humidity, although the high temps are on their way back today.  Regardless, I was happy to open my windows the last couple nights - wonderful sleeping weather! 

The boys and I also got to spend some time with  my sister and her family at her vacation rental. Boat rides, the beach and smores made for an awesome time! (and some great photos to scrap!)  :)


I'm a few days late (sorry!) posting my third sketch for my month long challenge at My Sketch WorldYou can see the first sketch here and the second here.  I'm offering up a RAK to one person who does all 4 sketches with their own unique twist.

Here is the third wonderful sketch by Lucy:



I rotated the sketch twice to the left, added the elements under the sentiment and broke up the wide vertical rectangle into individual squares. 

Paper: MME, Sentiment: SRM, Label: Elle's Studio
Here is a close-up:


Still getting comfortable with all the settings on my camera.  Slowly but surely I will get it eventually.  :)  Old dog, new tricks...

I'm loving all the photos I'm seeing from CHA!  I have my eye on some new products that I cant wait to see in real life!  Happy Saturday, friends!  I hope happy finds you today!

7 comments:

  1. Life certainly is good. Love this layout! We're having the same weather...the hot weather can hold off on coming back! Sat out on our patio last night and it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors, the way you did the sentiment and love love love the pennants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for rain and some vacation time!!! oh my gosh STUNNING!!! sooo love this!!!this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute card! Yay for vacation! Sounds like it was fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors Jan! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is good and this is a super cute card Jan!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy