Monday, June 25, 2012

{reveal week} SRM

SRM is coming out with some awesome new stickers and it is Reveal Week on the blog!  The new Stickers by the Dozen (SBTD for short!) are something a lot of crafters have asked for - multiples!  I had the pleasure of working with the Birthday set. In just 2 hours and a couple of sticker sheets I was able to put together this birthday quartet!
Photo Invites



I printed these at home on photo paper, trimmed them up, added the You're Invited sticker to the bottom  and decorated them.  A little hint, if you are using the round sticker on a punched piece, I find it easiest to place the sticker on the background paper first and then punch. 

Drink Cups




Instead of writing the kids' names on the cups, they can keep track of theirs by the number sticker they get. I added the "Let's Party" border sticker to the cup and decorated the straws with the cupcake stickers.

Bubble Tube Favors





I simply used a craft knife to cut a slit in the tube top to slip the bubble wand through.  I filled the tubes with bubble solution, added some border stickers and the tiny repeating sentiment from the Birthday SBTD.


Cupcake Flags






I added the cupcake sticker to a flag label from Labels By the Dozen and popped the "make a wish" sentiment from the Birthday borders to create a cute cupcake flag.
 
These new sticker sets make birthday parties fun and easy to put together!  Check out the rest of the new Stickers by the Dozen on the SRM Blog! There will be new stickers revealed all week long so be sure to check back!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope happy finds you today!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jan! What an awesome party set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're thee best...I LOVE these. What FUN party ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pieces are super cute and creative! Loving those SRM stickers too!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy