Saturday, June 16, 2012

(june card} msw

It is a "blast from the past" month at My Sketch World! For our sketch this month Lucy let the designers choose a past sketch to work with.  It was hard to choose since I have so many favorites, but I finally settled on this one:


I made this card for my nephew and his bride who are getting married the end of this month.

Paper: MME, Fancy Sentiment: SRM, Potty People: Studio Calico, Doily: MS

It is funny the things you find out about your design style while creating, isn't it?  I have found, while making this card, that I have trouble with pattern paper that has different sized shapes on it.  I love this paper, but now I know why I had such trouble using it. I love it on this card, it just needed the right sketch is all.  :)

Check out the My Sketch World blog to see all of the DT's cards, you are sure to find some wonderful inspiration!

Happy weekend, friends! I hope happy finds you in a big beautiful way today!



2 comments:

  1. ohhh I LOVE this!!!! esp the cute lil wooden people!!! looks like you had no problem at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwww.......sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy