Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{simple & sweet}

The card is simple, the sticker sentiment comes from SRM's We've Got Your Sticker: Sweet collection! 

Follow Your Heart
Papers: KI Memories and MME, Speech Bubble: Stickopotamus, Sentiment: SRM, Rub: MM


I love a sketch with simple lines and a great design.

I found this on the My Scrapbook Nook blog.  I'm pretty sure I will be using this one again.  :)

Having a kitten in the house is like having a toddler again!  He is much too small to roam free yet so we have him confined to a couple rooms.  We sure are enjoying his kitten antics!

Happy Wednesday, friends.  I hope happy finds you today!

6 comments:

  1. ohhhh such a cute card!!! the kitty is sooo adorable!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Love all the text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, your card is just yummee, love the paper, love the sticker sentiments and your take on that sketch is lovely. Have fun with the kitten antics, I love cats! Hope you get "that" email soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie pie card....and check out your sweet kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok...this card I LOVE!!!! The shape, pp, sentiment, heart cloud...I'm loving it all!! :) Glad you're enjoying the kitten! That so makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy