Saturday, October 22, 2011

{merry} 2 ways

The current challenge at the Card and a Half blog is to make 2 Christmas cards with the same patterned paper, each  with a different look.  I love to make Christmas cards.  When Archivers had their 40% off pattern paper sale I bought a 6x6 pad of Aunthentique's Wonder Christmas paper.  I used that for both my cards along with sentiments from SRM.  I also pulled out some Fancy Pants felt that I've had for a couple years.  I love to mix old product with new. 


Merry 1

Merry 2

I cant believe Christmas is just a little more than 2 months away!  Will you be making your Christmas cards this year?  I make a handful of cards and then the boys usually do a fun photo card that we send out.  My sisters and nieces are coming down for our annual Christmas shopping weekend in 2 weeks.  I cant wait!!   Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Superb job, I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...and ahh...two months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! I love the felt embellies! No, no Christmas cards for me. Its too easy to do a digital one with a picture of the kids! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy