Saturday, September 3, 2011

{abc} crop


It's September and you know what that means right?  It is time for the month long ABC Crop at My Sketch World!  Details can be found here.  There are both card and layout challenges and plenty of time to get them done!  And did I mention there are prizes?  Oh yes there are!  Come join us!!

We are on day 3 which is the C Challenge (a color challenge, of course!).  I'm behind (of course)  and have only done the B challenge, which is to use 2 butterflies on a card. 

Birthday Wishes
MME paper, Pebbles butterflies, SRM Sticker Sentiment

I used this sketch from PageMaps:

The Paper Variety is turning one!  Happy Birthday TPV!  They are having a Blogaversary Celebration next Wednesday!  (see my sidebar)  Their current challenge is to make a birthday related project with a banner on it.  I think my card fits!  :)  Thanks for another fun challenge!  It is Abby's  (she and Suzanne co-founded TPV) birthday this week-Happiest of Happy Birthdays, Abby!

Happy Saturday, friends! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh. Love that paper and all the sweet banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a SWEET card...love the colors and the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful card! Perfect for a birthday. I love the little felt butterflies. Very pretty!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Birthday card! Love your choice of paper and the way you put your flag :) Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan, LOVE it. Those colours look great together and I love your bunting :) Thanks for joining us at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I clicked on the link from Paper Variety. First - this card is simply adorable! Second - thanks for giving me a new source for sketches because I absolutely love the layout of this card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how I feel about this card - perfection friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy