Monday, April 4, 2011

{celebrate}

Since my boy turns 15 on Friday I thought maybe it was time to scrap his 14th birthday.  (And we wont even talk about previous ones. *laugh*)  I made this layout using this sketch for the Birds of a Feather "It's a Spring Thing" crop.



Time to Celebrate!


Here is a close up.  I put the SRM Sticker on a piece of transparency so you could still see the numbers under it.  I also colored the clear star pin with alcohol inks to make it green.



You have until midnight Wednesday to upload projects to the crop!

Happy Monday, friends!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - can I say that for a guy lo? LOL! I love the clean lines, it has a great feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic layout Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea to place the clear sticker on a transparency!! Cool to color the star w/ink!! Innovative techniques make for one awesome lo. Love the pics of your boys too!!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, they grow up so fast, don't they. Happy birthday to him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! another amazing layout Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout. I think I'm going to have to use this sketch. Your techniques are terrific, too!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO! I love the banner and layers for the title. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cool techniques Jan - I've got to try the alcohol ink thing and I love how you eleveted the sticker over the number. Super page!!
    (It's birthday season in your, house, hugh? Ours is in August :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy