Saturday, March 5, 2011

{card sketch} my sketch world

If you are visiting my blog for The Paper Variety blog hop please go here!

  My Sketch World is basking in the glow of 830 new projects posted in the gallery for the Sketch-a Thon last month!  WOW!  If you get a chance, check out the gallery!  Loads of inspiration to be found!

It's a new month and Lucy created a beautiful card sketch for us! 


Here is my take on it:  Thank You



I oriented the card horizontally but stuck pretty close to the sketch.  You can check out the layout sketch and what both DT's did with them here.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I can't figure out what element I find most appealing on this card - I think it just may be one of my all time faves of yours!! I love the tag and the butterfly w/the flower in center. I also love the blue bling on the doilie. Maybe it's the colors & textures! It's an awesome card, Jan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan! THANK you so very much for dropping by my blog during the Studio Challenges blog hop and for your lovely words. I wish you luck in the draw!!Love, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! LOVE the embellies you chose, the tag, butterfly, doily, pearls....VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy