Friday, December 17, 2010

{tag#3} tinsel & twig

While Christmas shopping earlier this week I popped into the Pottery Barn store. Oh, the inspiration! I love the mix of vintage and modern in their holiday decor. I found an ornament that I adored. It was a loopy snowflake made out of vintage music sheets. It had a glittery center and just exuded vintage loveliness! It must only be available in stores because I cant find a photo of it online.  I was inspired enough by it that I made my version of it for my third Tinsel & Twig tag!

Tinsel & Twig Tag #3: Be Merry

A few close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Friday, friends!



6 comments:

  1. I love the glittery edges and the loopiness of your snowflake. What a pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite tag so far, Jan!!! Love the sparkly loopy snowflake so much! I love your pps too...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Jan! The glitter is a perfect touch on the loops. You're right...we were on the same loopy wavelength! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty tag - I too loved the pottery barn ornaments and have been meaning to make my own version - but never got around to it. I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow Jan! This one literally made me sigh. Aside from the amazing craftsmanship involved in getting that snowflake right, you got the glitter on the edges, and the mix of paper is perfect. Pure gorgeousness! (yes, I just made up a word for your and this tag!)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy