Friday, December 3, 2010

{december} card sketch

It's December!  The temperatures have dropped and the snow has been falling, true signs that Christmas is fast approaching!  With the snow comes a new card sketch at My Sketch World!  The DT has some marvelous examples, so be sure to check them out! 

Here is Lucy's wonderful card sketch:

I went way simple, even for me!

The winner of my Ribbon & Button RAK is Val!  Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge last month!  Hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I never win anything! Thanks Jan!!!

    You say you went simple but your selection of elements looks very complex & detailed! I love it Jan - going to give this sketch a whirl today :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy