Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{easy as 1 2 3}

It's Tuesday!  You know what that means, right?  There is a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays!  This one is easy.  Easy as 1-2-3 easy!  One image. Two designer (pattern) papers. Three different types of embellishments.  That's it!  I told you, easy peasy!  Don't forget to add a birthday sentiment to the front of the card!  To be eligible for the Top 3 you need to link your creation to the PTT blog by 8:00 pm, Monday, November 29.  Each week Kristie draws a name randomly for a draw in the monthly prize drawing too!

Here is my card this week:


Happy Tuesday, friends!

9 comments:

  1. I so love pink and green!! And, all of the cool borders on your card are amazing!! Awesome job, Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love that flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh girlie I love this! All that pink and green - yummy. A nice change from all the holiday stuff goin on right now. Did you check out those cards I made with the blog candy I won from you way back when?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I just love the soft girly colors and doily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch! Way fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink and green with the doily, so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, that sounds like a fun challenge... I feel like a broken record but this is gorgeous! Your color selection and how you used that woodgrain circle - can't forget those little flowers - outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry I didn't post on this earlier...I love this card with the pink and green. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy