Saturday, August 21, 2010

{more} cards

Loves me a rainy Saturday to just sit inside at my desk and play!  We could really use the rain too so I'm thankful for that as well!  I've been working on a couple cards for some challenges.

The first, for the K Challenge at My Sketch World:


The challenge was to use a "kiss" on a card.  Aren't those little monkeys adorable?  Found them at JoAnn's in the clearance bin.  I'm thinking I should have bought a second pair. 

This card is for the The Studio's Summer Cybercrop going on over at The Studio.  My friend, Valerie is a new DT member there.  They have some awesome challenges up on their blog and the deadline for them isn't until September 4th!  Plenty of time to get them done!  I love it when places give you a week or two or even a month to get their challenges done.   There are some really great prizes up for grabs too!

The challenge was to use Cosmo Cricket on a card. 


Happy Saturday, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards! Those monkey embellishments are so cute! Why don't I find these things at Joanns? Oh well...I'll have to look harder when I'm there. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, Jan and thanks so much for joining in on the challenge (and for the mention, too!) The monkeys are really great :)

    I'm so jealous of your rainy Saturday!! I don't think we've had one all summer and I feel bad for saying that. I just want to have a reason to stay in all day and scrap (like I need a reason!) and not feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those monkeys are adorable! LOVEIN' the CC card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! The first one is too cute! Love the design of the Cosmo card. I have that collection and need to use it!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy