Monday, August 9, 2010

{hello}

Remember I told you about the ABC Summer Crop at My Sketch World?  I'm still plugging away at the challenges!  If I weren't such a slow scrapper I would be caught up, but when one agonizes over every little decision, it's hard to go fast.  *laugh*  To be eligible for the weekly prize, all you have to do is complete 3 of the challenges for that week.  Easy peasy!  We are up to letter H today.  I'm skipping around a little bit and just completed the C Challenge.  We had to make a card with clouds on it. 

Here is mine:


There still is plenty of time to join in on the fun!!

Happy Monday, friends!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card darlin. I love those pinwheels! Did you stitch the sticks? Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - what is that cloud paper - I'm in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the info Jan - you're a peach!! Now time to search...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the pin wheels!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy